This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All activity participants are required to take a written or online test in order to be awarded credit. All course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until December 31, 2021.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
01. The 2016 WHO Classification of Kidney Tumors New Entities and Diagnostic Challenges
02. Reporting of Prostate Cancer in Needle Biopsy Specimens Gleason Grading and More
03. The Critical Role of the Pathologist in the Management of Bladder Cancer
04. Pattern Based Approach to Diagnosis and Classification of Renal Tumors
05. Diagnostic Approach to Flat and Papillary Urothelial Lesion
06. Diagnostic Approach to Difficult Prostate Needle Biopsies
07. A Practical Approach to the Use of Biomarkers in Genitourinary Pathology
08. Updates in Renal Epithelial Neoplasia
09. A Contemporary Approach to Prostate Pathology