This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All activity participants are required to take a written or online test in order to be awarded credit. All course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until April 14, 2022.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
01. Thyroid Pathology in the Molecular Era
02. FNA Diagnosis by Pattern Recognition
03. FNA of the Thyroid
04. FNA of the Salivary Glands
05. Cytologic Workup of Metastases of Unknown Primary Site A Clinicopathologic Approach – Part 2
06. Cytologic Workup of Metastases of Unknown Primary Site A Clinicopathologic Approach – Part 1
07. Cytologic Diagnosis of Indeterminate Thyroid Lesions and Utilization of Molecular Testing
08. Diagnostically Challenging Surgical Pathology Lesion of Endocrine Organs Part 2
09. Diagnostically Challenging Surgical Pathology Lesion of Endocrine Organs Part 1