LECTURIO Step 1 Qbanks 2019January 22, 2020
Lecturio USMLE Step 1 Board Review 2020 (Videos)August 2, 2020
The 2019 Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) course is a high-yield intensive program designed to assist with the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Initial and Recertification Examinations and to provide a relevant review for daily practice. Come for our excellent Mayo Clinic faculty, unparalleled content and techniques proven to enhance learning and recall.
- Official Price: $1499.
- Format: 58 Video Files (.mp4 format) + PDF files.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
- In-depth review of high-yield topics presented by world-class clinician educators
- Opportunity to get your board relevant questions answered by world-class clinician educators
- Aligned to the ABIM blueprint
- Hundreds of board-style questions distributed across the course
- Adaptive learning to reinforce content and test mastery of topics
Online learning portal access for 12 months including:
- Board-style practice test to help identify learning needs
- Videos of faculty presentations
- Full slide decks from faculty presentations with note-taking capability
This course is designed for General Internal Medicine physicians who are:
- Intending to obtain a thorough review in Internal Medicine
- Completing their maintenance of certification knowledge modules
- Taking the initial ABIM certification examination
- Taking the ABIM recertification examination
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify content areas of personal strength and weakness to help focus additional self-study
- Recall clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of conditions critical to the practice of internal medicine
- Choose next best steps in the diagnosis and management of common conditions
- Apply evidence-based medicine principles to answer statistical and clinical questions
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.