UCLA Review of Clinical Neurology 2017-Videos+PDFs
- Oakstone Price: $795.
- Format: Video Files (.mp4 format) + PDF files.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 38.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Date of original release: November 30, 2017
Date of credit termination: November 29, 2020
Estimated Time to Complete this CME Program: 17 hours
File Size: 10.2Gb
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA Clinical Update
This comprehensive review utilizes case-based lectures to help participants strengthen their proficiency in diagnosing and treating core disease states in neurology.
A Comprehensive Review of Clinical Neurology
UCLA Review of Clinical Neurology reviews the basic concepts and recent advances in neurology. With case-based discussions, this course covers a broad range of topics — including stroke and vascular neurology, mechanisms of brain repair, movement disorders, and more — to help you better:
- Outline evidence-based treatment options based on recent publications of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Practice Guidelines
- Present “three new things” focusing on the latest developments in the clinical domain
- Attain the latest knowledge on disease mechanisms, diagnostic tools, treatment options, etc.
- Evaluate complementary and alternative medicine for specific neurological conditions
- Mechanisms of Brain Repair – S. Thomas Carmichael, MD, PhD
- Traumatic Brain Injury – Meeryo Choe, MD
- Cases in Stroke & Vascular Neurology – Neal Rao, MD
- Cases in Neuroradiology – J. Pablo Villablanca, MD
- Cases in Neuromuscular Disorders: Practical Approaches – Perry Shieh, MD, PhD
- Treatments for Genetic Neuromuscular Diseases – Perry Shieh, MD, PhD
- Cases in Neuro-Ophthalmology – Mark Morrow, MD
- Movement Disorders Cases – Indu Subramanian, MD
- Challenging Cases in Neuroethics – Neil Wenger, MD
- The Patient with Refractory Seizures: Drugs, Surgery and Neurostimulation – Chris DeGiorgio, MD
- CNS Infections in the United States from AIDS to Zika – Elyse Singer, MD
- Approach to the Patient with Spinal Cord Injuries – David N. Alexander, MD
- Cases in Neurocritical Care – Navaz Karanjia, MD
- The Interface Between Neurology and Medicine – Lucas Restrepo, MD, PhD
- Goodnight to Insomnia, What Neurologists Need to Know – Alon Y. Avidan, MD, MPH
- Hospital Neurology – Jeremy Cholfin, MD, PhD
- Practical Cases in Neurogenetics – Brent Fogel, MD, PhD
- Approach to the Dizzy Patient – Robert Baloh, MD
- Assessment and Care of the Patient with Memory Complaints – Verna Porter, MD
- Approach to the Patient with Refractory Headaches – Alan Rapoport, MD
- Psychopharmacology for the Neurologist – Timothy Fong, MD
- Pediatric Neurology for the Adult Neurologist – Shaun Hussain, MD
- Case-Based Approach to Neurologic Pain Syndromes – Michael Ferrante, MD