UCLA Review of Clinical Neurology 2017-Videos+PDFsOctober 13, 2018
NYU’s Head to Toe Imaging 2018-Videos+PDFOctober 13, 2018
Current Topics in Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology 2017-Videos+PDF
- Oakstone Price: $795.
- Format: Video Files (.mp4 format) + PDF files.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 38.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Date of Original Release: December 1, 2017
Date Credits Expire: January 30, 2020
Estimated Time to Complete: 9.25 hours
Johns Hopkins Clinical Update
Improve clinical performance with this authoritative review of the latest concepts and techniques in the interpretation of gastrointestinal and liver specimens.
Improve Your Ability to Interpret Gastrointestinal and Liver Specimens
This recording of Johns Hopkins’ 17th Annual Current Topics in Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology event delivers a practical overview for pathologists who encounter gastrointestinal and liver specimens in daily practice. Interpretation of biopsies of the upper GI tract mucosa and the liver will be addressed, as well as recent advances in pancreatic and biliary pathology. Participants should come away with a better understanding of interpretation of mucosal biopsies, liver biopsies, pancreatic/biliary disorders, and the application of modern techniques to gastrointestinal disorders.
- Esophagitis is a Pain in the Neck – Joel Greenson, MD
- Common Issues and Challenging Cases from the GI Consultation Service – Lysandra Voltaggio, MD
- Genomic Test Interpretation for the Gastrointestinal Surgical Pathologist – Jason Park, MD, PhD
- Iatrogenic Findings in the GI Tract: From Curious to Critical – Dora Lam-Himlin, MD
- Molecular Pathology of Colorectal Cancer – Jason Park, MD, PhD
- A Systematic Approach to Interpreting Medical Liver Biopsies – Meredith Pittman, MD
- Update on Hepatic Vascular Diseases – Kiyoko Oshima, MD
- Practical Topics in Tumor Immunology: What are Immune Check Point Inhibitors and How Do They Impact Anatomic Pathology? – Robert Anders, MD, PhD
- Spindle Cell Lesions of the GI Tract: Just Like Real Estate, It’s All About Location – Elizabeth Montgomery, MD
- Burning Issues in Barrett Esophagus – Elizabeth Montgomery, MD
- Gastritis: A Pattern-Based Medicine – Lysandra Voltaggio, MD
- A Rock-Solid Approach to Solid Tumors of the Pancreas – Elizabeth Thompson, MD, PhD