NYU Neuroradiology Review and Update 2018- Videos+PDFs
- Oakstone Price: $795.
- Format: Video Files (.mp4 format) + PDF files.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 38.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Date of Original Release: June 1, 2018
Date Credits Expire: May 31, 2021
File Size : 2.67 Gb
NYU School of Medicine Clinical Update (SA-CME)
This clinical update reviews the basic principles, changing guidelines and latest imaging techniques in the field of neuroanatomy and neuropathology.
The Most Up-to-Date Imaging Techniques
This course from NYU Langone Medical Center offers a comprehensive and practical review of adult and pediatric brain, head and neck and spine imaging. NYU Neuroradiology Review and Update covers a broad range of neuroanatomy and neuropathology including cerebrovascular disorders, neoplasms, demyelinating diseases, dementias, infections, spinal disease, trauma, pediatric neuroimaging, and head and neck pathology. This course is designed to improve interpretation skills in neuroimaging and to incorporate the latest imaging techniques to enhance your clinical practice.
- Stroke Imaging – Seena Dehkharghani, MD
- Nontraumatic Subarachnoid Hemorrhage – Eytan Raz, MD, PhD
- WHO Glioma Classification Update and Genomics: What Does Every Radiologist Need to Know – Rajan Jain, MD
- Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders – John P. Loh, MD
- Intracranial Infections – Seena Dehkharghani, MD
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus – Ajax E. George, MD
- Recognizing Dementia on Structural MRI – Timothy M. Shepherd, MD, PhD
- Imaging in Pediatric Epilepsy – Benjamin A. Cohen, MD
- Essentials of Fetal Neuroimaging: From Technique to Interpretation – Alireza Radmanesh, MD
- Myelopathy – Girish M. Fatterpekar, MD
- MRI of Lower Back Pain without Cynicism – Timothy M. Shepherd, MD, PhD
- Imaging of Head Trauma: Don’t Miss Lesions – Yvonne W. Lui, MD
- Imaging of Facial and Sinal Trauma – Matthew G. Young, DO
- Nontraumatic Emergency Neuroraradiology: A Case-Based Approach – Alexander Filatov, MD
- Dual Energy CT for Neuroimaging – Adam J. Davis, MD
- Deep Spaces of Neck – Mari Hagiwara, MD
- Salivary Glands – Gopi K. Nayak, MD
- Vascular Lesions of The Head and Neck – Elcin Zan, MD
- Master the Cranial Nerves I-VI – Maria J. Borja, MD
- Master the Cranial Nerves VII-XII – Mari Hagiwara, MD