Masters of Pathology Series – Dermatopathology 2018 – Videos + PDFs
- Oakstone Price: $795.
- Format: Video Files (.mp4 format) + PDF files.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 38.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Updated for Re-release: June 1, 2018
Date of Original Release: November 15, 2013
Date Credits Expire: June 1, 2021
Masters of Pathology Series
This comprehensive clinical update of dermatopathology covers key topics and emerging knowledge affecting this advanced subspecialty. Earn Lifelong Learning and SAM credits.
Learn from Authoritative Dermatopathologists
Directed by Dirk Elston, MD, FAAD, Masters of Pathology Series – Dermatopathology highlights recent updates and emerging knowledge affecting this advanced subspecialty. Dr. Elston is joined by a distinguished faculty from leading institutions to cover pressing topics such as genodermatoses, lymphomas, unusual skin infections, vascular tumors, and more.
By completing this CME program, you’ll improve your ability to:
- Effectively use clinicopathologic correlations to diagnose inflammatory skin diseases and alopecia
- Apply immunohistochemical tools to diagnose melanocytic lesions and lymphoid infiltrates
- Use precise, uniform terminology in the diagnosis of melanocytic lesions
- Histopathologic Evaluation of Scalp Biopsies – Dirk Elston, MD, FAAD
- Melanocytic Lesions –Rules to Live By – Dirk Elston, MD, FAAD
- Inflammatory Dermatoses – Think Like a Clinician – Dirk Elston, MD, FAAD
- Eosinophil Potpourri – Jennifer McNiff, MD
- Neutrophil Potpourri – Jennifer McNiff, MD
- Tip of the Iceburg: Indicators of Underlying Systemic Disease – Chris Jaworsky, MD
- Hospital Consult Biopsies – Chris Jaworsky, MD
- B-Cell Lymphomas – Jacqueline Junkins-Hopkins, MD
- Melanoma – Loren Clarke, MD
- Nail Pathology – Beth Ruben, MD
- T-Cell Lymphomas – Jacqueline Junkins-Hopkins, MD
- Pitfalls in Blistering Disorders – Christine Ko, MD
- Sebaceous Neoplasms and the Muir-Torre Syndrome – Christine Ko, MD
- Panniculitis – Leslie Robinson-Bostom, MD
- Vascular Tumors – Omar Sangueza, MD
- Unusual Skin Infections – Ronald Rapini, MD
- Dermpath Helpful Tips – Ronald Rapini, MD
- Pitfalls in Neoplastic Dermatopathology – David DiCaudo, MD
- Granulomatous and Histiocytic Disorders of the Skin – David DiCaudo, MD
- Advances in Evaluating Atypical Melanocytic Lesions – Dirk Elston, MD, FAAD
- Cutaneous Signs of Systemic Diseases – Dirk Elston, MD, FAAD
- Criteria That Discriminate – How We Make Diagnoses and How We Miss Diagnoses – Dirk Elston, MD, FAAD
- Cutaneous Infections – Dirk Elston, MD, FAAD