- Official Price: $1795.
- Format: 45 Video Files (.mp4 format).
- File Size: 5.0 GB.
- Download Link Below.
This CME activity is a comprehensive practical review of body CT imaging. The program is a detailed analysis from basic applications to more advanced protocols and new imaging techniques. Emerging technologies, pitfalls and recent technical enhancements designed to reduce radiation dose are discussed.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
The CME activity is primarily intended and designed to educate diagnostic imaging physicians. It should also be useful for referring physicians who order these studies so that they might gain a greater appreciation of the strengths and limitations of clinically relevant CT studies.
01. MDCT of Peptic Ulcer Disease – Perry Pickhardt, M.D.
02. Diagnosis & Staging of Gallbladder & Biliary Neoplasms – Richard M. Gore, M.D., FACR
03. MDCT-CTA of the Small Bowel & Mesentery – Tumors – Elliot K. Fishman, M.D., FACR
04. Avoiding Misdiagnosis of Acute GI Tract Pathology at CT – Perry Pickhardt, M.D.
05. CT Colonography Update – Perry Pickhardt, M.D.
06. CT & MR Enterography – Stefanie Weinstein, M.D.
07. Crohn’s Disease – Evaluation with CT Enterography – Jorge A. Soto, M.D.
08. How to Handle Incidental Lesions in the Pelvis – Richard M. Gore, M.D., FACR
09. CT Evaluation of Appendicitis & Diverticulitis & Their Mimics – Richard M. Gore, M.D., FACR
10. Pearls & Pitfalls in Imaging the Postoperative Abdomen – Stefanie Weinstein, M.D.
11. MDCT of Pancreatic Tumors – Elliott K. Fishman, M.D., FACR
12. Classification of Focal Liver Lesions – Rendon C. Nelson, M.D., FACR
13. CT Colonography – Stefanie Weinstein, M.D.
14. Detection & Staging of Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma – Rendon C. Nelson, M.D., FACR
15. MDCT of the Liver – How to Evaluate a Liver Mass – Elliott K. Fishman, M.D., FACR
16. Variceal Pathways – Portal Hypertension & Beyond – Myron A. Pozniak, M.D., FACR
17. Evaluation of Hematuria – Elliot K. Fishman, M.D., FACR
18. Acute Pediatric Abdomen – CT – Marilyn J. Siegel, M.D., FACR
19. How to Manage Incidental Lesions in the Abdomen – Richard M. Gore, M.D., FACR
20. Dual Energy MDCT of the Abdomen & Pelvis – Rendon C. Nelson, M.D., FACR
21. CT Protocol Management – Myron A. Pozniak, M.D., FACR
22. Techniques for Radiation Dose Reduction in the Abdomen & Pelvis – Rendon C. Nelson, M.D., FACR
23. Aortic Endostent Follow-up – You Can Stop Using IV Contrast – Myron A. Pozniak, M.D., FACR
24. Imaging Polytrauma – Martin Gunn, MBChB, FRANZCR
25. Body Trauma Update – Myron A. Pozniak, M.D., FACR
26. Pearls & Pitfalls in Thoracoabdominal Trauma – Case Based – Martin Gunn, MBChB, FRANZCR
27. Imaging of Solid Organ Injuries – What’s New – Kathirkamanathan Shanmuganathan, M.D., MBBS, MRCP, FRCR
28. Use of CT Angiography in Acute Intestinal Bleeding – Jorge A. Soto, M.D.
29. The Acute Abdomen – Optimizing Protocols – Stefanie Weinstein, M.D.
30. Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm – Diagnosis & Management – Karin E. Dill, M.D.
31. MDCT of Chest Trauma – Injuries You Cannot Miss – Jorge A. Soto, M.D.
32. Parenchymal Patterns on Emergent CT – Sanjeev Bhalla, M.D.
33. Imaging of the Solitary Pulmonary Nodule – Current Status – Charles S. White, M.D.
34. CT of Congenital Lung Anomalies – Infants to Adults – Marilyn J. Siegel, M.D., FACR
35. Imaging of the Adult Patient with Acute Pneumonia – Robert M. Steiner, M.D., FACR, FACC
36. Pulmonary Embolism Imaging on CT – Old & New Insights – Charles S. White, M.D.
37. Mediastinal Vascular Variants & Anomalies – Marilyn J. Siegel, M.D., FACR
38. Interstitial Lung Disease on HRCT – Charles S. White, M.D.
39. Update on CT Screening for Lung Cancer – David F. Yankelevitz, M.D.
40. Diffuse Lung Disease – From Pattern to Disease – Karin E. Dill, M.D.
41. Management of Sub-Solid Lung Nodules – David F. Yankelevitz, M.D.
42. Radiololgy of Vascular & Cardiothoracic Surgery – Alison G. Wilcox, M.D., FSCCT
43. CTA of the Coronary Arteries – Optimizing Assessment – Charles S. White, M.D.
44. Assessment of Chest Pain in the ED – Eric E. Williamson, M.D.
45. CT in Acute Aortic Syndromes – CT in Acute Aortic Syndromes