- Official Price: $1475.
- Format: 39 Video Files (.mp4 format).
- File Size: 3.96 GB.
- Download Link Below.
This activity is designed to provide a practical yet comprehensive review of body MR imaging including the latest protocols and emerging technologies. The faculty explains state-of-the-art clinical information and applications. Pearls and pitfalls on how to best image the body using MR will be presented.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
This CME activity is primarily intended and designed to educate diagnostic imaging physicians. It should also be useful for referring physicians who order these studies so that they might gain a greater appreciation of the strengths and limitations of clinically relevant MR studies.
01. Hepatobiliary MRI – Russel N. Low, M.D.
02. The Incidental Liver Lesion – Practical Approach & Role of Liver Specific MR Contrast Agents – Erik K. Paulson, M.D
03. MRI of Liver Lesions – Janio Szklaruk, M.D., Ph.D.
04. Cirrhosis & Hepatocellular Cancer – Bachir Taouli, M.D.
05. Fundamentals of Cardiac MRI – Jeffrey H. Maki, M.D., Ph.D.
06. LIRADS Scoring of Liver Lesions – Case Presentation – Janio Szklaruk, M.D., Ph.D.
07. MRI of the Gastrointestinal Tract – Russell N. Low, M.D.
08. MRI of Apendicitis – Scott Reeder, M.D.
09. MR Enterography – Current Role & Future Directions – Bachir Taouli, M.D.
10. MRI of the Pancreas – Russell N. Low, M.D.
11. Cystic Pancreatic Lesions – A Practical Approach – Neil M. Rofsky, M.D., FACR
12. Nuts & Bolts of Body MRI – Protocols & Techniques – Russell N. Low, M.D.
13. MRI of Renal Masses – New Insights – Neal M. Rofsky, M.D., FACR
14. DWI in Abdominal Imaging – Applications in Oncologic Patients – Janio Szklaruk, M.D., Ph.D.
15. MRI of the Kidneys – Russell N. Low, M.D.
16. Body MRI Cases – Bachir Taouli, M.D.
17. Advanced Imaging Techniques for the Body – Pearls & Pitfalls – Robert R. Edelman, M.D.
18. MR Guided HiFU – Neil M.Rofsky, M.D., FACR
19. MR of the Adenxa – 5 Imaging Pearls – Susan M. Ascher, M.D.
20. Multiparametric Prostate MRI – Neal M. Rofsky, M.D., FACR
21. MRI of Uterine Malignancy – Focus on Revised FIGO – Susan M. Ascher, M.D.
22. Great Cases in Body MRI – Neal M. Rofsky, M.D., FACR
23. MR Angiography With & Without Contrast Agents – Robert R. Edelman, M.D.
24. MRI-MRA of Thoracic Aortic Disease – Scott D. Flamm, M.D., MBA
25. Pulmonary MRA for the Diagnosis of Pulmonary Embolus – Scott B. Reeder, M.D., Ph.D.
26. Accelerated Imaging in Cardiac MRI – Techniques, Benefits & Tradeoffs – Scott D. Flamm, M.D., MBA
27. Fundamentals of Diffusion Imaging in the Body – Jeffrey H. Maki, M.D., Ph.D.
28. MRI of Myocardial Ischemic Disease – Eric E. Williamson, M.D.
29. The Role of CMR in Heart Failure – James C. Carr, M.D.
30. Clinical Applications of Cardiovascular MRI – James C. Carr, M.D.
31. Imaging of Acute Aortic Syndrome – Thomas M. Grist, M.D., FACR
32. Emerging Applications of 4D Flow MRI in the Body – Scott Reeder, M.D.
33. Need for Speed in Cardiovascular MRI – James C. Carr, M.D.
34. Positioning in MRI – Basics Make for the Best Outcome Quality – Robyn Birdwell, M.D., FACR
35. Update on MRI BIRADS – Stamatia V. Destounis, M.D., FACR
36. Normal Background Enhancement in Breast MRI – Robyn L. Birdwell, M.D., FACR
37. MRI of the High Risk Patient – Stamatia V. Destounis, M.D., FACR
38. MRI in the Post Treated Breast – Benign & Malignant Procedures – Robyn L. Birdwell, M.D., FACR
39. MRI of the Post Treated Breast – Stamatia V. Destounis, M.D., FACR