ACP Hospital Medicine Package 2019 (Videos)January 22, 2020
ACP Internal Medicine Meeting Pre-Courses 2019 (Videos)January 22, 2020
ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2019 (Scientific Program)
Choose from over 170
scientific sessions presented at Internal Medicine’s most comprehensive
educational event. Obtain the latest scientific content presented by
renowned faculty. Select individual Internal Medicine sessions or the
complete Internal Medicine meeting package.
- Official Price: $995.
- Format: 175 Video Files (.mp4 format).
- File Size: 19.2 GB.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
- Over 170 Scientific Program Sessions
- Video MP4 Format – Audio of Presenter synced with PowerPoint slides
- All Available Scientific Program Reference Materials
Scientific Program Recorded: April 11-13, 2019
Ship Date: May 1, 2019
Over 170 sessions presented by nationally-recognized experts. Comprehensive coverage of internal medicine, the subspecialties, and a wide range of related areas.
- Cardiology: Acute Coronary Syndrome, Arrhythmias Abnormalities, Atrial Fibrillation
- Endocrinology: Low Testosterone, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes, Vitamin D, Osteoporosis
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology: Celiac Disease, Anorectal Disorders, IBD, Abnormal Liver
- Geriatric Medicine: Dementia, Geriatric Assessment, Persistent Pain, Urinary Incontinence
- Hematology: Hematologic Malignancies, Anemia, New Anticoagulants
- Infectious Diseases: Antibiotic Resistance, C. difficile Infection, Infection in the Traveler, Pneumonia
- Nephrology and Hypertension: CKD, Hypertension, Inpatient Electrolytes
- Neurology: Headache, Neurologic Emergencies, Dizzy Patient, Movement Disorders
- Oncology: Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, Cancer Risk Factors, Cancer Genomics, Prostate Cancer
- Pulmonary/Critical Care: COPD, Interstitial Lung Disease, OSA, Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatology: Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sports Medicine
- Women’s Health: Breast Cancer, Contraception, Gynecology for Nongynecologists, Menopause
- Other topics include: Career and Professionalism, Clinical Pharmacology, Dermatology, Ethics and Health Policy, Health Information Technology, Medical Practice Management, Perioperative Medicine, Psychiatry and more.