MKSAP (R) 17 Complete: Philip A. Masters PDFMarch 30, 2019
Doctors in Training USMLE Step 1 2019 (Videos+PDFs)April 2, 2019
Doctors In Training Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Review 2019
Doctors In Training’s
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Review is made especially for
osteopathic students. The OMM Review helps get you ready for
manipulative medicine topics and questions on the COMLEX without having
to go through another expensive and lengthy review!
- Official Price: $150.
- Format: 18 Video Files (.mp4 format).
- File Size: 1.1 GB.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
- The Doctors In Training OMM Review is designed to help osteopathic
students prepare for manipulative medicine portions of the COMLEX.
- We recommend that the OMM Review be used as an addition to our Step 1
or Step 2 CK Review Courses; however, it may also be viewed as a
- The OMM Review references OMT Review, 3rd Edition by Robert G. Savarese, a trusted source for high-yield OMM information on the COMLEX (recommended and sold separately).
What course year to choose?
|Your Test Date||Course Year to Choose|
|On or Before April 15, 2019||2018|
|After April 15, 2019||2019|
- 14 days of access to over 5 hours of video (18 videos total)
- Videos featuring specific topic instruction as well as review and technique demonstration on live patients and skeletal models
- End-of-session quizzes to increase long-term retention
Chapman Reflexes and Trigger Points
Counterstrain & Facilitated Positional Release
High Velocity Low Amplitude
Sacrum and Innominates
Scoliosis and Short Leg Syndrome
Thorax and Ribcage