Dynamic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging
Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging Training Video is designed to
demonstrate musculoskeletal pathologies that require joint movement,
positioning, or muscle contraction for accurate diagnosis.
- Official Price: $124.00.
- Format: 1 Video File (.mp4 format) + 1 PDF file.
- File Size: 502 MB.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
Date of Original Release: 3/22/2017
This edition valid for credit through: 3/22/2020
Video Length: 0:57:00
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret musculoskeletal ultrasound examinations.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with various types
of pathology that require dynamic maneuvers to accurately evaluate.
- Perform appropriate joint movement, patient positioning and/or
muscle contraction maneuvers to best demonstrate musculoskeletal
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques &
interpretation criteria to improve MSK diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
Physicians, Sonographers, PAs, NPs and other medical professionals
involved with performing dynamic MSK ultrasound examinations. Applicable
practice specialties may include (but are not limited to): Radiology,
Sports Medicine, Orthopedics, PM&R, Rheumatology, Pain Management,
Regenerative Medicine, Neurology, Primary care and Emergency Medicine.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is accredited by the Accreditation
Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing
medical education for physicians.
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course also meets CME/CEU requirements for ARDMS. Note: While
offering the CME credit hours noted above, activities are not intended
to provide extensive training or certification for exam performance or
- Biceps Brachii Tendon Subluxation/Dislocation
- Impingement Syndrome
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Ulnar Nerve Dislocation
- Snapping Triceps Syndrome
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament Partial Tear, Ulnar Collateral Ligament Laxity
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament Complete Tear
- WRIST & HAND:
- Extensor Carpi Ulnaris Dislocation
- Boxer Knuckle
- Pulley Tear
- Trigger Finger
- Ganglion Cyst
- Gamekeeper’s Thumb
- HIP & THIGH:
- Snapping Hip Syndrome (Iliopsoas; Iliotibial Tract)
- Patellar Tendon Full Thickness Tear
- Meniscal Displacement
- Bucket Handle Tear Medial Meniscus
- Intra-Articular Body
- Patellar Clunk Syndrome
- Snapping Semitendinosus Tendon
- Snapping Sartorius
- Peroneal Tendon Dislocation/Subluxation
- Tendon Impingement
- Muscle Hernia
- Achilles Tendon
- Morton Neuroma
- SOFT TISSUES:
- Slipping Rib Syndrome