This CME activity provides a clinical perspective of PET and PET/CT imaging. Basic to advanced applications of PET and PET/CT are put in the context of disease detection and treatment planning. All faculty have been chosen for their teaching ability, as well as for their clinical expertise.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
This CME activity should benefit radiologists, oncologists, and nuclear medicine physicians. The course should also prove valuable for physicians who order these studies.
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 11.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All CME course participants are required to pass a written or online test with a minimum score of 70% in order to be awarded credit. (Exam materials, if ordered, will be sent with your CME order.) All CME course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until September 30, 2021.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
01. PETCT Techniques and Reporting Principles – Eric M. Rohren, M.D., Ph.D..mp4
02. Evaluation of Neurodegenerative Diseases and Seizures – Jonathan McConathy, M.D., Ph.D..mp4
03. PETCT in Cardiology – Thomas H. Schindler, M.D..mp4
04. PETCT in Lymphomas – Mark Tulchinsky, M.D., FACNM.mp4
05. PETCT in Head and Neck Cancer – Don C. Yoo, M.D..mp4
06. PETCT in Malignancy of the Breast and Female Pelvis – Charito Love, M.D..mp4
07. PETCT in Prostate Cancer – Jonathan McConathy, M.D., Ph.D..mp4
08. PETCT in Gastrointestinal Malignancies – Eric M. Rohren, M.D., Ph.D..mp4
09. ETCT in Cancers of the Skin – Mark Tulchinsky, M.D., FACNM.mp4
10. Qualitative and Quantitative Response Criteria – Eric M. Rohren, M.D., Ph.D..mp4
11. PETCT in Infection and Inflammation Imaging – Don C. Yoo, M.D..mp4
12. PETCT in Malignancy of the Lung – Don C. Yoo, M.D..mp4
13. PETCT in Metastatic Skeletal Disease and Primary Tumors – Charito Love, M.D..mp4
14. PETCT in Thyroid Cancer – Mark Tulchinsky, M.D., FACNM.mp4
15. Growing PETCT Referrals – Eric M. Rohren, M.D., Ph.D..mp4
16. Ga-68 and Lu-177 DOTATATE in Neuroendocrine Tumors – Charito Love, M.D..mp4