This CME activity brings together some of our most popular lectures in Clinical Nuclear Medicine. It combines a practical yet comprehensive review of nuclear medicine imaging with a concentration on the latest trends, protocols and advances in clinical diagnosis and patient management. Faculty share techniques, tips and pitfalls through case based presentations
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
This CME activity should benefit nuclear medicine physicians and radiologists. It should also benefit physicians who order, supervise and/or interpret nuclear medicine procedures
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All CME course participants are required to pass a written or online test with a minimum score of 70% in order to be awarded credit. (Exam materials, if ordered, will be sent with your CME order.) All CME course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until September 30, 2020.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
01. Cardiac SPECT Imaging – Arif Sheikh, M.D..mp4
02. SPECT-CT Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Risk Assessment and Prognosis of CAD – James K. O’Donnell, M.D..mp4
03. SPECTCT Case Review and Reporting – Paul Shreve, M.D..mp4
04. Standardized Solid Meal Gastric Emptying Study and Alternatives – Pradeep G. Bhambhvani, M.D..mp4
05. Renal Scintigraphy – Andrew T. Trout, M.D..mp4
06. State of the Art Hepatobiliary Nuclear Imaging – Pradeep G. Bhambhvani, M.D..mp4
07. Challenging Cases in Acute Hepatobiliary Imaging – Mark Tulchinsky, M.D., FACNM.mp4
08. Scintigraphic Imaging of Gastric Motility – Kevin J. Donohoe, M.D..mp4
09. Challenging Cases of Chronic Abdominal Pain on Sincalide Cholescintigraphy – Mark Tulchinsky, M.D., FACNM.mp4
10. Gastrointestinal Bleeding Scintigraphy – Mark Tulchinsky, M.D., FACNM.mp4
11. VQ Scans – Arif Sheikh, M.D..mp4
12. Ventilation-Perfusion Scintigraphy Trinary Versus Probabilistic Interpretation and SPECT verses Planar Imaging – Mark Tulchinsky, M.D., FACNM.mp4
13. Sentinel Node Scintigraphy – Kevin J. Donohoe, M.D..mp4
14. Bone Scintigraphy – Andrew T. Trout, M.D..mp4
15. Palliation of Bone Pain in Cancer Alpha and Beta Emitter Therapy – James K. O’Donnell, M.D..mp4
16. Radionuclide Evaluation and Management of Benign Thyroid Disease – Pradeep G. Bhambhvani, M.D..mp4
17. Breast Specific Gamma Imaging – Sebastian Obrzut, M.D..mp4
18. Nuclear Endocrinology Non-Thyroid – James K. O’Donnell, M.D..mp4
19. Infection and Inflammation Imaging – Don C. Yoo, M.D..mp4
20. Current Status of Imaging in Prostate Cancer – David M. Schuster, M.D..mp4
21. Y-90 Microspheres How We are Involved as NM Imagers – David M. Schuster, M.D..mp4
22. Nuclear Medicine Practice Where is it going – Paul Shreve, M.D..mp4
23. Communicating Risks of Radiation Exposure – Kevin J. Donohoe, M.D..mp4
24. Dopamine Transport Imaging – Alan D. Waxman, M.D..mp4