Neurology Update On Demand delivers 12 hours1 of content focused on delivering a concise yet comprehensive review in the field of neurologyo
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.null
Release: August 31, 2017
Expiration Date: August 30, 2019
This course is directed towards neurologists, internists and family practice physicians, physician assistants, nurses and others involved in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders.
After completing this activity, the participant will be able to do the following:
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Participants claiming CME credit from this activity may submit the credit hours to the American Osteopathic Association for Category 2 credit.
The Ohio Board of Nursing will accept at face value the number of contact hours awarded for an educational activity that has been approved for CE by a nationally accredited system of CE approval. Therefore, the 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ will be accepted for nursing credits.
The information in this educational activity is provided for general medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The viewpoints expressed in this CME activity are those of the authors/faculty. They do not represent an endorsement by The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. In no event will The Cleveland Clinic Foundation be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided through this CME activity.
01. Introduction – Alex Rae-Grant.mp4
02. MS Cases – Alex Rae-Grant.mp4
03. Neuro-oncology Review – Glen Stevens.mp4
04. Neuromuscular 1 Acute Neuromuscular Syndromes – Yuebing Li.mp4
05. Neuromuscular 2 Chronic Neuromuscular Syndromes – Yuebing Li.mp4
06. Review of Newer Antiepileptic Medications – Lara Jehi.mp4
07. Epilepsy Cases – Lara Jehi.mp4
08. Epilepsy Q&A – Lara Jehi.mp4
09. Neuro Jeopardy – Alex Rae-Grant.mp4
10. Breakout Session 1 – Acute Stroke Management Cases.mp4
11. Breakout Session 3 – Parkinson’s Disease Management Cases – Hubert Fernandez.mp4
12. Audience Response Questions & Answers from Breakout Sessions – Audience Participation.mp4
13. Dementia Update Cases – Dementia Update Cases.mp4
14. Headache 101 General Review of Therapy – Jennifer Kriegler.mp4
15. Headache Cases Novel and Challenging – Jennifer Kriegler.mp4
16. Management of Back Pain – Sean Nagel.mp4
17. Pumps, Shunts and Stimilators – Sean Nagel.mp4
18. Neuro-ophthamology – Greg Kosmorsky.mp4