AAOS and OTA have partnered with Wolters Kluwer to produce and offer the new Trauma On Demand. Now you can access the updates you need from the Daily Dilemmas in Trauma Course anytime, anywhere. With 8 hours of recorded presentations, this online program will help you improve practice performance and build valuable skills through engaging debates, case reviews, and surgical videos.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
Serving our profession to provide the highest quality musculoskeletal care.
Keeping the world in motion through the prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions.
Date of Release: June, 2018
Program End Date: June, 2020
The AAOS/OTA Daily Dilemmas in Trauma On Demand is for the benefit of orthopaedic surgeons and related allied health care professionals.
At the conclusion of this product, learners should be able to:
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
01. The Posterior Malleolus When to Fix
02. Autogenous Bone Grafting Techniques
03. Defect Management When Do You Not Need Inductive Agents and How to Use Ceramics
04. How to Use External Fixation in 2018
05. Distal Femur Fractures Nail or Plate
06. Internal Fixation for Distal Radius Fractures, Pearls and Pitfalls
07. Lateral and Bimalleolar Fractures
08. Intertrochanteric Fractures Nail or Plate, What’s the Evidence
09. Orthobiologics for Induction
10. Nonopertaive Management When and How Expected Outcomes
11. Operative vx. Nonoperative Management of Proximal Humeral Fracrtures What’s the Evidence
12. Panel Discussion Acute Implant Fracture Infection vs. Chronic Infection
13. Panel Discussion Proximal Femur, Femoral Neck, Subtrochanteric, Femoral Shaft
14. Panel Discussion
15. Panel Discussion Foot and Ankle General
16. Pearls and Techniques in Tibial Nailing
17. Transport, Can We All Do It Should We
18. When to Fix and How to Reduce Syndesmosis