Management of the Hospitalized Patient 2018-Videos+PDFs
- Oakstone Price: $795.
- Format: Video Files (.mp4 format) + PDF files.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 38.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Series Release: February 1, 2018
Series Expiration: January 31, 2021
University of California San Francisco Clinical Update
Chaired by the doctor who developed the field of hospital medicine, this is a state-of-the-art review for hospitalists and other clinicians delivering inpatient care.
An Acclaimed Review of Hospital Medicine
This is the 21st annual UCSF course covering the clinical issues most relevant to hospitalists and other clinicians who deliver inpatient care. This course, which highlights recent advances and current controversies, is chaired by Robert M. Wachter, MD. The acclaimed doctor coined the term “hospitalist” and helped to develop the field of hospital medicine into one of the fastest growing medical specialties. The lectures cover critical care, perioperative care, patient safety, hospital neurology, cardiology, GI, hematology, oncology, nephrology, and infectious diseases.
- Updates in the Diagnosis and Management of DVT and PE – Tracy Minichiello, MD
- Managing Anticoagulation in the Hospitalized Patient – Tracy Minichiello, MD
- Current Controversies in Medical Consultation – H. Quinny Cheng, MD
- Management of the Hospitalized Patient with Cirrhosis – Bilal Hameed, MD
- Update in the Management of GI Bleeding – Jonathan P. Terdiman, MD
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infections – Jennifer Babik, MD, PhD
- Clinical Problem Solving Exercise – Gurpreet Dhaliwal, MD
- Palliative Care Pearls for the Hospitalist – Steven Z. Pantilat, MD
- Diagnosis and Management of Acute Kidney Injury – Ashita Jiwat Tolwani, MD, MSE
- Hospital Dermatology – Lindy Fox, MD
- Common Heart Rhythm Problems in the Hospital – Gregory M. Marcus, MD, MAS
- Managing the Hospitalized Patient with Alcoholism and Alcohol Withdrawal – Marc A. Schuckit, MD
- Pain Management in the Post-operative Period – Ramana K. Naidu, MD
- Management of the Hospitalized Patient with Opiate Use Disorder – Marc A. Schuckit, MD
- Heart Failure for the Hospitalist – Ronald Witteles, MD
- Five Common Errors in the ICU – Lekshmi Santhosh, MD
- Acute Coronary Syndromes – Krishan Soni, MD, MBA
- The Year in Review in Hospital Medicine – Bradley A. Sharpe, MD & Bradley Monash, MD