- Official Price: $995.
- Format: 15 Video Files (.mp4 format).
- File Size: 2.98 GB.
- Download Link Below.
This seminar is designed to provide a practical review of soft tissue, orthopedic pathology, breast pathology and gastrointestinal pathology. Faculty share basic to advanced techniques, pitfalls and pearls to pathologic diagnosis. Interactive case reviews emphasize the didactic material presented.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
This CME activity is primarily intended and designed to educate pathologists
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All CME course participants are required to pass a written or online test with a minimum score of 70% in order to be awarded credit. (Exam materials, if ordered, will be sent with your CME order.) All CME course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until May 14, 2021.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
01. Benign Breast Disease Atypical Proliferative Lesion Diagnosis and Breast Cancer Risk – David G. Hicks, M.D.
02. Sclerosing Lesions of the Breast – David G. Hicks, M.D.
03. Breast Cancer Predictive Factor Testing (ER, PR & HER2) Bridging the Gap Between Diagnosis and Management – David G. Hicks, M.D.
04. Ancillary Breast Cancer Studies Rogue Cases, Challenges, Pitfalls and Trouble Shooting – David G. Hicks, M.D.
05. Challenging Breast Pathology Case Studies – David G. Hicks, M.D.
06. HER2 in GI Malignancies Comparison to Breast and Review Guidelines – Christa L. Whitney-Miller, M.D..mp4
07. Liver Biopsies in the Post-HCV Era – Christa L. Whitney-Miller, M.D.
08. Colon Cancer and Universal Screening for Lynch Syndrome Are you Ready – Christa L. Whitney-Miller, M.D..mp4
09. Surgical Pathology Subspecialty Sign-Out Things to Consider Before Taking the Plunge – Christa L. Whitney-Miller, M.D.
10. Cutaneous Soft Tissue Tumors and Their Mimics – Karen Fritchie, M.D.
11. Lipomatous Tumors – Karen Fritchie, M.D.
12. Intra-abdominal and Retroperitoneal Spindle Cell Tumors – Karen Fritchie, M.D.
13. Matrix Forming Mesenchymal Lesions – Karen Fritchie, M.D.
14. New Entities in Soft Tissue Pathology – Karen Fritchie, M.D.
15. Genital Stromal Tumors and Soft Tissue Summary – Karen Fritchie, M.D.