- Oakstone Price: $650.
- Format: 32 Video Files (.mp4 format).
- File Size: 7.80 GB.
- Download Link Below.
24 chapters that will bring you to the next level
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
The increasing importance and sophistication of medical ultrasound and echocardiographic instrumentation, coupled with the complexities of the practice, make on-the-job training in these growing fields a challenging endeavour.
Soon you will be able to diagnose important disorders through ultrasound and echocardiography. No matter what your level of expertise is, if you work in an emergency setting, in general medicine, primary care or if you are training to become a doctor or sonographer, we have a matching learning path ready for you.
01. Starter Kit – Left ventricular function
02. Starter kit – Aortic stenosis
03. Starter kit – Mitral regurgitation
04. Introduction to imaging
05. Imaging – parasternal views
06. Imaging – apical views
07. Imaging – subcostal views
08. Echo in critical care conditions
09. Left ventricular dysfunction
10. Acute myocardial infarction
11. Complications of myocardial infarction
12. Hypertrophy and myocardial disease
13. Fluid management
14. Right heart and pulmonary hypertension
15. Aortic stenosis
16. Mitral stenosis
17. Mitral regurgitation
18. Aortic regurgitation
19. Transesophageal echocardiography
20. Heart and infection
21. Pericardial effusion
22. Aortic disease
23. Prosthetic valves
24. Echo and cardiovascular surgery