ECG Academy – Become An ECG Expert! (Videos)October 7, 2018
Medstudy Core Audio Pearls – Internal Medicine 2018 (Audios)October 7, 2018
Mayo Clinic Selected Topics in Internal Medicine On Demand
Mayo School of Continuous Professional Development
- Official Price: $299.
- Format: Audio Files (.mp3 format) + PDF files.
- File Size: 517 MB.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
Course Directors: Karen F. Mauck, M.D. & John B. Bundrick, M.D.
Video streamed curriculum; access from your smartphone, laptop, tablet and computer.
Selected Topics in Internal Medicine On Demand is a postgraduate course designed to update general internists, internist-subspecialists, family medicine specialists, and other primary health care providers on selected internal medicine topics. Some of the most common problems encountered in clinical practice will be represented. The focus will be on clinical pearls and practice updates. Presentations will be made by experts from various disciplines in internal medicine.
This course is designed for general internists, internal medicine subspecialists, family medicine physicians, and other primary healthcare providers.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize recent updates, clinical studies, and new guidelines that impact practice in general medicine.
- Describe the indications and major adverse effects of newly FDA approved medications that are applicable to a general medicine practice.
- Review updates and clinical practice strategies in the areas of general internal medicine, gastroenterology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology, cardiology, pulmonology, hematology, geriatrics, perioperative medicine, psychiatry, and neurology.
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
- 15.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- Cases in Celiac Disease
- Gas, Bloat, Belch and Borborygmi- Controlling Emissions
- Hair Loss in Women- Tips for the Generalist
- Lipids 2016
- Understanding the Physiology of Altitude and How It Affects your Patients
- Update in Gastroenterology
- Update in Perioperative Medicine
- Common Foot Complaints in the Outpatient Clinic
- Pleural Effusion- A Clinical Approach to Diagnosis and Management
- Prescriptions You Should Never Write
- Update in General Internal Medicine
- Update in Infectious Diseases
- Breast Cancer Risk Reduction Strategies- Who Needs Chemoprevention-
- New Drugs in General Medicine- Where do they fit-
- Obesity- When Lifestyle Interventions Alone are Ineffective
- Type 2 Diabetes- Navigating the Therapeutic Options
- Update in Geriatrics
- Cases in Abnormal CBC- Beyond the Basics
- Fluid and Diuretic Management of Congestive Heart Failure
- Managing Common Dermatologic Issues in Primary Care
- Navigating Target Specific Anticoagulants (TSOAC)
- Osteoporosis – Missed Opportunities
- Secondary Pulmonary Hypertension- What the Internist Needs to Know
- Bipolar Disorder (and that which is not)- How to Recognize and Why It Matters
- Can’t Miss Headache Syndromes
- Cases in Hypertension Management
- Diagnosis and Management of Early Inflammatory Arthritis
- Fevers- A Case Based Approach
- Update in Endocrinology