by Tao Le, William Hwang, Luke Pike
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
Comprehensive, single-source coverage of the entire first year of medical school! First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, Third Edition provides readers with a solid understanding of the basic science principles with which all medical students must be familiar. Delivering a comprehensive single-source review of the entire first year of medical school, the book assumes little prior knowledge, and is written in a non-technical, easy-to-understand style. • An essential companion during your first two years of medical school
• Includes important foundational content most other reviews leave out
• Focuses on the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE Step 1
• Enhanced by full-color images, learning aids, tables, and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE Step 1
• Provides a complete framework for understanding biochemistry, microbiology, immunology, pathology, pharmacology, and public health sciences
• Mirrors the table of contents of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate side-by-side study
• Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by top faculty
Be sure to also get Dr. Le’s First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Third Edition.