Cardiology Board Review and Self-Assessment A Companion Guide to Hurst’s the Heart (2019) [PDF]October 7, 2018
Clinical Biochemistry Lecture Notes 10th ed (2018) [PDF]October 7, 2018
Cardiology Board Review (2018) [PDF]
First published:25 January 2018
Print ISBN:9781118699027 |
Online ISBN:9781118698983 |
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
This compact but comprehensive board review includes everything you need to successfully prepare for the ABIM Cardiology Board Review examination.
- Features over 1200 questions with answers and clear explanations
- Includes over 400 accompanying images
- Covers all key areas of cardiology practice, from history/physicial examination through all major diseases/disorders, along with special topics, e.g. consultative cardiology, covered on the exam
- Complements standard textbook reading
- Written by an internationally-recognized, well-respected and well-published senior cardiologist, expert in valvular heart disease and cardiovascular imaging