41st Harvard Medical School Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine 2018 (Videos+PDFs)October 7, 2018
ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2018 Pre-Courses (Videos)October 7, 2018
ACP Internal Medicine Board Review Courses 2018
A 45-hour, comprehensive review of Internal Medicine to aid in preparation for the ABIM certification exam. Taught by expert clinician-educators, this Internal Medicine recording includes test-taking skills and strategies along with a comprehensive printed syllabus. CME credit and MOC points available.
- Official Price: $1295.
- Format: 48 Video Files (.mp4 format).
- File Size: 14.2 GB.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
- Total of 48 Presentations
- 45 CME credits and 45 MOC points available
- Professionally-mixed video alternating between presenter and PowerPoints
- Interactive case-based questions throughout the Course
- Easy Advance to Any Question
- Release Date: September 1, 2018
- Expiration Date: September 1, 2020
This ACP Internal Medicine Board Prep Ace Certification is designed to help physicians prepare for the ABIM certifying examination in internal medicine. The course is led by a distinguished faculty from all the subspecialty areas who are experts in education and board exam preparation. Using the audience-response system, faculty members engage participants in clinical problem solving through multiplechoice questions that reflect the structure of the ABIM examination. Although actual examination content is not known, core topics in internal medicine and current literature approaches, along with test taking strategies, are stressed.
- Increase and refresh knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties through discussion of common and not-so-common clinical problems.
- Become adept working through difficult test questions logically and successfully.
- Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines.
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- ECG’s for Boards
- Cardiology Case Studies
- Skin Malignancies
- Dermatology for the Internist
- Adrenal & Gonadal Pearls
- Thyroid Disease
- Calcium Metabolism & Bone Disease
- Hyperlipidemia and Hypertension
- Esophageal Disorders
- Evaluation of Diarrhea
- Chronic Liver & Biliary Tract Disease
- Peripheral Smears and Anemia
- Thromboembolic Disease
- Electrolyte Disorders
- Leukemia & Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Solid Tumors
|Infectious Diseases, including
- Infectious Disease Pearls
- STDs & Urinary Tract Infections
- HIV Disease
- Acid Base Disorders
- Renal Failure
Pulmonology/Critical Care, including
- Asthma & COPD
- Pulmonary Pearls
- Critical Care Medicine
- Arthritis, Shoulder, Knee, Back and Foot Pain
Women’s Health, including
- Complications of Pregnancy
- Women’s Health Pearls
Additional Topics include:
- Drug Interactions/Side Effects
- Medical Ethics
- Evaluation of Common Symptoms
- Perioperative Medicine
- Preventative Medicine
- Board Review Questions
- Test Taking Strategies