UCSF Musculoskeletal Imaging 2020
- Oakstone Price: $1095.
- Format: 23 Video Files (.mp4 format) + 2 PDF files.
- File Size: 6.74 GB.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
University of California San Francisco Clinical Update (SA-CME)
This exploration of musculoskeletal imaging delves into the anatomy and pathology of major joint conditions, cartilage lesions, bone tumors, and more.
Learn from the Experts
UCSF Musculoskeletal Imaging is a comprehensive state-of-the-art update on various aspects of musculoskeletal imaging. This well-planned course, directed by Ramya Srinivasan, MD, reviews pertinent anatomy and joint conditions for the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, ankle and foot, in addition to high-yield pathology topics such as musculoskeletal trauma, metabolic bone disease, arthritis and infection, and more. It will help you to better:
- Apply the latest knowledge to diagnoses and differentials for common musculoskeletal tumors
- Identify and differentiate various arthritides
- Diagnose osseous infections and mimics
- Recognize normal joint anatomy from pathology, and avoid common pitfalls
- Spot commonly-missed fractures
- Implement ultrasound as a useful tool in musculoskeletal imaging
- ACL Reconstruction – Matthew D. Bucknor, MD
- Helpful Approaches to Common MSK Tumors – Matthew D. Bucknor, MD
- MRI of Femoroacetabular Impingement – Matthew D. Bucknor, MD
- Osseous Infectious Dilemmas – Matthew D. Bucknor, MD
- Radiographic Checklist for Hip Impingement – Matthew D. Bucknor, MD
- Glenohumeral Joint Instability – Christine B. Chung, MD
- Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders – Christine B. Chung, MD
- MR Imaging Evaluation of Elbow Ligaments – Christine B. Chung, MD
- MR Imaging Evaluation of the Elbow Tendons – Christine B. Chung, MD
- Rotator Cuff: Basics and Beyond – Christine B. Chung, MD
- Ankle MRI – Thomas M. Link, MD, PhD
- Arthritis and Infection – Thomas M. Link, MD, PhD
- Cartilage and Osteochondral Disease – Thomas M. Link, MD, PhD
- Arthroplasty Complications – Kevin C. McGill, MD, MPH
- Incidental Intrapelvic Findings on Musculoskeletal MRI – Kevin C. McGill, MD, MPH
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Made Easy: 5 Minute Exams of the Lower Extremity – Kevin C. McGill, MD, MPH
- Whose Fault is it Anyway? Musculoskeletal Side of Effects of Complications – Kevin C. McGill, MD, MPH
- ACL Tears and Associated Injuries – Ramya Srinivasan, MD
- Approach to Forefoot MRI – Ramya Srinivasan, MD
- Hip Ultrasound Made Easy – Ramya Srinivasan, MD
- Knee Menisci: Tears and Pseudo-tears – Ramya Srinivasan, MD
- Skeletal Trauma: Commonly Missed Injuries – Ramya Srinivasan, MD
- Wrist Ligaments and Tendons – Ramya Srinivasan, MD