The Brigham Board Review in Pulmonary Medicine 2020August 2, 2020
UCSF Musculoskeletal Imaging 2020August 2, 2020
UCSF Breast Imaging 2020
- Oakstone Price: $1095.
- Format: 28 Video Files (.mp4 format) + 2 PDF files.
- File Size: 6.74 GB.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
University of California San Francisco Clinical Update (SA-CME)
This comprehensive clinical update provides broad coverage of fundamental topics, recent developments, and current trends in breast imaging.
Explore Fundamental Topics
UCSF Breast Imaging provides an overview of the clinically relevant topics and apprises you of the latest trends in breast imaging. Led by Bonnie N. Joe, MD, PhD, this course highlights recent developments, with a strong focus on the use of multimodality imaging and intervention (mammography, ultrasound, MRI and tomosynthesis).
It will help you to better:
- Apply and utilize BI-RADS categories as appropriate
- Expertly perform and interpret mammography and breast US
- Understand and implement the use of MRI and tomosynthesis in the clinical setting
- Facilitate compliance with reporting guidelines and management of patient follow-up, including cancer
- Enhance Your Everyday Breast Interpretation with Radiogenomics – Rita I. Freimanis, MD
- Evaluation of the Male Breast – Rita I. Freimanis, MD
- Family Tree of Cysts (Focus on Ultrasound) – Rita I. Freimanis, MD
- Imaging of the Symptomatic Breast – Rita I. Freimanis, MD
- Newer Interventional Techniques – Rita I. Freimanis, MD
- Useful Tips for Post-Biopsy Breast Care – Rita I. Freimanis, MD
- Breast Imaging Cases: Ultrasound Review – Debra M. Ikeda, MD
- Challenging Cases: Multi-Modality – Debra M. Ikeda, MD
- Correlation of Mammography/Ultrasound/MRI – Debra M. Ikeda, MD
- MRI-Guided Breast Biopsy – Debra M. Ikeda, MD
- Ultrasound and Stereotactic Breast Biopsy – Debra M. Ikeda, MD
- Using Quality Improvement Techniques from Industry to Optimize Mammography Positioning in Your Practice – Debra M. Ikeda, MD
- Abbreviated vs. Full-Protocol Breast MRI – Bonnie N. Joe, MD, PhD
- Breast MRI: DWI and Spectroscopy – Bonnie N. Joe, MD, PhD
- Breast MRI NME: Benign, Probably Benign or Suspicious – Bonnie N. Joe, MD, PhD
- Introduction to Tomosynthesis – Bonnie N. Joe, MD, PhD
- MR Cases to Leave for Your Colleagues – Bonnie N. Joe, MD, PhD
- Problem-Solving: Calcifications and Asymmetries (Unknown Cases) – Bonnie N. Joe, MD, PhD
- After Breast Biopsy: Radiologic-Pathologic Correlation and Management – Amie Y. Lee, MD
- Breast Density Notification Legislation, Supplemental Screening and Controversies – Amie Y. Lee, MD
- Breast Imaging Cases: Multimodality (Including Tomosynthesis) – Amie Y. Lee, MD
- Evaluation of the Augmented, Reconstructed, and Post-mastectomy Breast – Amie Y. Lee, MD
- Imaging of Palpable Breast Abnormalities – Amie Y. Lee, MD
- Challenging Cases: Digital Mammography – Edward A. Sickles, MD
- Controversies in Breast Cancer Screening: Know How to Respond – Edward A. Sickles, MD
- Medicolegal Aspects of Breast Imaging – Edward A. Sickles, MD
- Screening Mammography at the Threshold for Recall – Edward A. Sickles, MD
- Why BI-RADS Matters – Edward A. Sickles, MD