UCSF Musculoskeletal Imaging 2020August 2, 2020
The Brigham and Dana-Farber Board Review in Hematology and Oncology 2020August 2, 2020
UCSF Abdominal And Pelvic Imaging 2020
- Oakstone Price: $1095.
- Format: 29 Video Files (.mp4 format) + 2 PDF files.
- File Size: 6.74 GB.
- Download Link Below.
This post contains protected content. You must contact us to unlock it.
University of California San Francisco Clinical Update (SA-CME)
A review of advanced imaging methods and evidence-based practice in CT, MRI, and ultrasound as they pertain to the GI and genitourinary systems.
Stay Current in Your Field
This online CME program, featuring experts in the practice of radiology, is an updated review of state-of-the-art abdomino-pelvic imaging and interpretation. It covers a plethora of topics and aims to keep you abreast of the latest advances in the field. UCSF Abdominal & Pelvic Imaging will help you to better:
- Identify indications for the use of CT/MRI/US for various abdomino-pelvic organs and conditions
- Recognize postop appearances in the upper abdomen
- Apply practical approaches to diagnose benign and malignant diseases of the abdomen & pelvis
- Interpret and assess ultrasound elastography studies
- Recommend management strategies of incidental findings
- Predict possible pitfalls in abdomino-pelvic imaging and interpretation
- Acute Pancreatitis – Hailey H. Choi, MD
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease – Hailey H. Choi, MD
- LI-RADS: CT/MRI of Liver Lesions in Cirrhosis – Hailey H. Choi, MD
- RUQ Pain: US Technique and Differentials – Hailey H. Choi, MD
- US Elastography Concepts and Case Examples – Hailey H. Choi, MD
- Imaging of Neuroendocrine Tumors – Thomas A. Hope, MD
- Imaging of Recurrent Prostate Cancer – Thomas A. Hope, MD
- Imaging Response to Immune Therapies – Thomas A. Hope, MD
- MRI for Rectal Cancer – Thomas A. Hope, MD
- Non-adenocarcinoma Prostate Diseases – Thomas A. Hope, MD
- Acute Abdomen: Pearls and Pitfalls – Priyanka Jha, MBBS
- Adrenal Imaging – Priyanka Jha, MBBS
- Lessons Learned from Abdominal Imaging QA Cases – Priyanka Jha, MBBS
- MRI for Endometrial and Cervical Cancer – Priyanka Jha, MBBS
- Non-obstetric MRI During Pregnancy: How to Do It and What to Expect – Priyanka Jha ,MBBS
- Pelvic Pain in the Non-pregnant Female: Multi-modality Approach – Tara A. Morgan, MD
- Ultrasound of Muscle Pathology – Tara A. Morgan, MD
- Ultrasound of the First Trimester – Tara A. Morgan, MD
- Ultrasound of the Groin: Hernias and Beyond – Tara A. Morgan, MD
- US Artifacts: Pitfalls and Practical Value – Tara A. Morgan, MD
- Approach to Colonic Wall Thickening on CT – Dushyant V. Sahani, MD
- Body Oncology CT: Tips, Tricks and Pitfalls – Dushyant V. Sahani, MD
- Diagnosis and Management of Pancreatic Cystic Lesions – Dushyant V. Sahani, MD
- Imaging Approach to Manage Focal Lesions in the Non-Cirrhotic Liver – Dushyant V. Sahani, MD
- Update on Pancreatic Cancer Imaging – Dushyant V. Sahani, MD
- MRI for Deep Inflitrating Endometriosis – Derek Sun, MD
- PI-RADS Update on Prostate Cancer – Derek Sun, MD
- Post-operative Imaging of the Pancreas – Derek Sun, MD
- Update on Renal Cysts: What’s New with Bosniak Classification – Derek Sun, MD